Wednesday, July 15, 2009

One Day I Went To Asda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4kBcm-ls8Y

I stole a toy car (bright yellow AA van) from asda when I was about 4 or 5. Of course I didn't realise at the time it was theft, it just seemed quite appealing so I took it out of the box and put it in my pocket. My mother went ballistic when she found it, she drove us all the way back and handed it back to the manager to teach me right from wrong. Quite right!

Unlike afrikan boi, I do go back to asda quite often - mostly for their cheese & chutney sarnies, yum!

3 comments:

cy9ez said...

That happened to me at a grocery store. I was 5 years old, and I stole a pack of gum. My mom drove back, and made me hand it to the manager. It was the single most traumatizing experience of my life. I never stole anything again.

robynwarpaintt said...

When I was about 4 I used to eat half the cucumber before we got to the checkout without anyone noticing.

BitMotivation \m/ said...

I was 5 year old. And no one know about the normal grocery store or supermarket. Poor country, clean conscience (: